Tuesday, September 22, 2009

a bit of buiness

just wanted to tell everyone that we made some changes to the blog!

do you like?

also, we were getting a lot of questions about how to leave comments. not that we are selfishly asking you to comment or anything, but, we fixed that too. so now you can comment anonymously or leave your name, but you don't have to go through the crazy process of creating an account! Hallehluiah!

sorry about the lame-o post here, business is boring we know, but we felt it the easiest way to reach everyone that wanted to know!

thanks for the steadfast commitment to us! we miss everyone . . .and to the new friends we are making through this, welcome to our life! we are so glad to have you.

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog. I don't know much about blogging if that is a word. I see you got lost, I would need a gps. Uncle jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had lots of money for a plane ticket. I would be ther in a heart beat! Jewell, imagine you and me wandering around, getting lost together. It would be a fun disaster! Oh, will you post more pics of your new home? I need to check the feng shui!! You know, gotta make sure everything is in its proper placement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, the last comment was Shere.

    ReplyDelete