Sunday, May 20, 2012

School Field Trip

We took a field trip with Ella's school over the weekend and it was one awesome baby-fest. 20 something kids from ages Baby to 4 all running around screaming, "ANPANMAN!!!" All of Ella's friends made it out and had a great time together dong baby things and stuffs.

I couldn't tell you the name of the Marine Park because we lucked out and ran into the teachers during the train-to-bus trek. So, like rookie's we paid no attention to our surroundings. Naturally, this would have been a recipe for disaster but we were lucky enough to catch a ride home from one of Ella's friends.  







Good times in the summer sun!

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and I love it, esp. the food bits lol. (I'm a self-proclaimed foodie!) Anyways I work in Yokosuka too~~well not on base, tho. Can I ask something random: have you ever found Cholula sauce here? It is my crack rock!
    Peace,
    Kelsey in Kanagawa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Sadly, no place we've seen sells Cholula. We brought the big bottle back from a trip home and various friends have sent some over the years. We're fresh out now!

      Delete